You can switch as many times as you like, though bear in mind the time it takes for the switch to complete can vary by supplier.
Articles in this section
- My prices are capped - can I still switch?
- Can I switch from one tariff to another with my current supplier?
- What will I pay when my fix ends?
- Why is my direct debit higher when I switch in the winter?
- Should I go for a longer fix?
- I’ve never heard of this supplier – is it safe to switch to?
- I have solar panels - can I still switch my energy supply?
- I'm in debt with my supplier - can I still switch?
- My application to switch is still outstanding, what do I do?
- My existing supplier has offered me a cheaper deal. Should I stick with it?