The new supplier should get your details when you switch and should set it up for you. If not, you'll get details in the post on how to do it.
Articles in this section
- My prices are capped - can I still switch?
- Can I switch from one tariff to another with my current supplier?
- What will I pay when my fix ends?
- Why is my direct debit higher when I switch in the winter?
- Should I go for a longer fix?
- I’ve never heard of this supplier – is it safe to switch to?
- I have solar panels - can I still switch my energy supply?
- I'm in debt with my supplier - can I still switch?
- My application to switch is still outstanding, what do I do?
- My existing supplier has offered me a cheaper deal. Should I stick with it?