It can take four to six weeks for your supply to go live, but some suppliers have now introduced faster switching, which should mean some switches will complete in about three weeks. If you're changing tariff with your current provider it'll normally complete this even faster.
Articles in this section
- What does monthly variable direct debit mean?
- When's the next Big Switch Event?
- Do your figures include VAT?
- Why has my direct debit increased after my switch?
- I've an issue with my supplier - how do I raise this?
- Where can I find or submit energy supplier feedback?
- What happens if my energy company goes bust?
- I use heating oil - how can I save?
- Is Utility Warehouse any good?
- Essentials, Warm Assist, Spreading Warmth, Fresh Start and Energy Assist