Recurring discounts and those paid automatically, such as direct debit discounts, are included in the calculations. One-off discounts, incentives paid after 12 months and discounts which rely on you doing something (including giving meter readings) aren't included in the comparison.
Articles in this section
- My tariff isn’t listed on Cheap Energy Club, what should I do?
- How do I work out my Economy 7 percentage?
- How do I find out if I have an Economy 7 deal?
- How do I compare and switch?
- Do you compare business energy?
- When I ran the comparison, it said I'd save but I pay more, why?
- I get the Warm Home Discount, is that factored in?
- What's the Warm Home Discount?
- Why isn't Economy 10 listed?
- Do you include discounts in the comparisons?