Sadly, you can't do this at the moment. Tariffs change very quickly, so what's the best deal for you now might not be the best deal later on. Of course, when your tariff changes, it will hopefully trigger a savings email.
Articles in this section
- My prices are capped - can I still switch?
- Can I switch from one tariff to another with my current supplier?
- What will I pay when my fix ends?
- Why is my direct debit higher when I switch in the winter?
- Should I go for a longer fix?
- I’ve never heard of this supplier – is it safe to switch to?
- I have solar panels - can I still switch my energy supply?
- I'm in debt with my supplier - can I still switch?
- My application to switch is still outstanding, what do I do?
- My existing supplier has offered me a cheaper deal. Should I stick with it?