Check your electricity meter - Economy 7 meters have two sets of numbers rather than one. Or check your bill - if you're on Economy 7, you'll have two sets of unit rates (one for day, one for night) and the top line of your electricity supply number will start '02'. If you're still unsure, contact your energy supplier.
Articles in this section
- My tariff isn’t listed on Cheap Energy Club, what should I do?
- How do I work out my Economy 7 percentage?
- How do I find out if I have an Economy 7 deal?
- How do I compare and switch?
- Do you compare business energy?
- When I ran the comparison, it said I'd save but I pay more, why?
- I get the Warm Home Discount, is that factored in?
- What's the Warm Home Discount?
- Why isn't Economy 10 listed?
- Do you include discounts in the comparisons?