We face costs every time we update your Credit Club dashboard. In order to keep this service free, we only update your Experian Credit Score once a month, though your eligibility results will update each time you log in.
Articles in this section
- Can I find out if I’m owed PPI from my credit report?
- How do I add a new or previous address to my account?
- I’ve forgotten my memorable word and my mobile number has changed or was entered incorrectly. Can I reset it another way or update my number?
- What is my Credit Hit Rate?
- I'm shown as pre-approved for a product. What does that mean?
- My eligibility score showed as 90% - why didn't I get accepted?
- How is my eligibility score calculated?
- Why isn't my credit card provider shown in the card options?
- How are my Affordability Scores calculated?
- Do joint products affect my ability to get credit?