Just log in to (or register for) Credit Club, and if Experian can match you to your credit report, then it will be displayed within the club. Once you get to the dashboard, there will be a prominent tab at the top, which when you click on it will take you to Experian where you’ll be able to see your latest credit report.
Articles in this section
- What if something's wrong on my Experian Credit Report?
- What is Wallet Workout?
- Why is my disposable income considered ‘weak’ when I have plenty of spare cash at the end of the month?
- Why has my credit score gone down?
- What do I do if there’s now information missing from my Experian Credit Report?
- What should I do if I don't recognise new information on my Experian Credit Report?
- Do student loans appear on my credit report?
- Does my income affect my credit profile?
- Should I close unused credit cards?
- What should I do if I think there's fraudulent information on my Experian Credit Report?