Confirmations are normally sent out instantly but sometimes there may be delays with mail servers, ISPs or the internet itself. Please check any spam filtering software you may have just in case itâ€™s filtered out. Plus you can always check that you spelled your e-mail address correctly by trying to add yourself again (you will be given a message telling you if your e-mail address is already on the list). Finally, you can check with your ISP to see if it's filtering out any e-mails at that end.
Articles in this section
- I've stopped receiving the weekly email, what do I do?
- How do I stop getting / unsubscribe from the email?
- When should I receive my first email?
- Using Gmail? Check your settings to ensure you get our email.
- Have an AOL/Hotmail/Yahoo account?
- Do I have to pay anything?
- Will my email address be used for advertising?
- How do I know I've successfully joined the email distribution list?
- What if I don't receive a confirmation e-mail?
- Why have my email tips stopped arriving?