Not got your MSE Blagged broadband/phone/TV voucher?
- It can take up to 90-100 days from activation. Do check exactly when the voucher is due. Many are 90 days (3 months) from activation, some less, some even longer at 100 days. Remember, the activation date will be AFTER the date you signed up - possibly weeks after.
- You only get vouchers/cashback via our special links. You must use the special links on MoneySavingExpert.com to go to the relevant site, eg, EE, Sky.
- If you had ad-blocker software or you'd deleted cookies on your browser the deal may not have properly tracked. If so, the company providing the voucher has no way to tell you came via us, so it can't pay the voucher/cashback.
- Check your spam folder. Sometimes, emailed vouchers end up in junk, so do a search.
- Still not arrived? Email us so we can push the company to get it sorted. Most people get their voucher, but for the few who don't, if you email us, we will pass on your complaint to whichever company should have provided the voucher.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org (incl name, order date, order reference & email you signed up with) so we can sort it.
Remember, MoneySavingExpert does not pay the voucher, it negotiates the deal on your behalf with the provider.